The current building is the palace’s fifth chapel, and was completed in 1710. Every morning, the king and the royal family attended mass here in the royal tribune, situated on the first floor. The courtiers filled the ground floor and remained standing, their attention divided between the King and the altar.
Credits: The Palace of Versailles in collaboration with Google Arts & Culture.
Sep 20, 2019
ArchitectureUploaded 3D Model
Public / Not remixable