Old Dominion University was founded in 1930 by the college of William and Mary.
- This college is a public college.
- President of Old Dominion is John R. Broderick.
- The major Old Dominion is known for is pyschology, business, and social science.
- The campus is 335 acres.
- Their is 148 campus buildings and 300+ student organizations.
- The total number of people enrolled is 24,375.
- The total number of undergraduates is 19,540.
- Student to Faculty ratio is 18-1.
- 25% of students are military affiliated.
- 763 international students are from 134 countries around the world.
- Their is 1,043 classified employees and 355 part time employees.
- Their is 91 bachelor degrees, 41 master degrees, 22 doctoral degrees, educational specialists degrees.
- (Tuition Rates 2017-2018) For in-state undergraduates, they make $335 per credit hour. For out-state undergraduates, they make $930 per credit hour. If your a in-state graduate, you will make $496 per credit hour. And for out-state graduate, you will make $1,249 per credit hour.
Nov 6, 2018
Places & ScenesMade with Tour Creator